How to use essential oils for sleep, anxiety, stress and more. Plus, we chat about how essential oils are made and why the cheaper oils you buy from box stores are often adulterated.
Are You Getting The Most Out Of Your Essential Oils?
Happy Healthy Family Podcast Episode 01
with Retha Nesmith of Plant Therapy Essential Oils
I was a loyal customer of Young Living Oils for years. However, I recently switched to an equally good company who offers high quality essential oils for less.
My guest on this episode is Retha Nesmith, certified aromatherapist from Plant Therapy, and she tells us how Plant Therapy ensures they produce a high quality product that we parents can feel good about using for our families.
Listen Here Or Click Your Preferred Podcast Player Below:
The Happy Healthy Family Podcast
This episode we discuss:
- What Are essential oils?
- Why it’s important to source indigenous plants.
- How Plant Therapy ensures their oils are high quality.
- How essential oils are made
- What are hydrosols.
- Why do some plants have different varieties.
- Why the terms “pure” and “therapeutic grade” are meaningless.
- How to use essential oils
- Why we should dilute essential oils and how to choose a carrier.
- Are essential oils safe for kids and which oils everyone should avoid in the sun.
- How to use essential oils to help with specific issues such as sleep, stress, anxiety, pain…etc.
- Steps to getting started with essential oils.
The Happy Healthy Family Podcast Launch Giveaway
ends Sept 16
Links & Info From The Show
Questions for Plant Therapy Aromatherapists? [email protected]
My Favorite Book On Essential Oils
“In The Healing Power of Essential Oils, Eric Zielinski, D.C. shows readers how to use essential oils and make their health a priority with the life-changing benefits of essential oils. Essential oils are the natural solution to everything from anxiety and depression to deep-seated inflammation.”
“Backed by extensive research, Dr. Z also supplies essential oil blends that promote hormone balance, reduced inflammation, improved digestion, increased immunity, and so much more. You’ll be armed with over 150 recipes for every health need, and a special section on women’s health includes dozens of formulations for PMS, fertility, pregnancy, candida, and menopause.
Even those well-versed in essential oils will benefit from this thorough approach. After reading this book, you will now how to use essential oils, and you can begin tailoring an essential oils practice to your unique pain points and lifestyle right away – and start experiencing amazing results.” Get the book on Amazon now
*This post contains affiliate links*