Cell phones, WiFi, Bluetooth, Smart Homes, Smart Cars…etc. Electromagnetic fields surround us every minute of every day, but what are they doing to our health?
Sleep disturbances, stress, anxiety, headaches, brain fog, and even cancer can be linked to EMF exposure.
Learn exactly what EMFs are, how they’re impacting your health and what you can do to reduce your exposure to electromagnetic fields with EMF expert, Peter Sullivan.
The Happy Healthy Family Podcast Episode 14
EMFs and Our Health with Peter Sullivan
This week I welcome EMF expert Peter Sullivan. He is a former tech head turned wireless safety advocate. Through his work in Silicon Valley with high-tech companies like Netflix, Peter helped build a lot of the technology we have today.
After discovering how EMFs affected his family’s health, he is now on a mission to raise awareness on environmental health and wireless safety.
Peter helps us better understand what exactly EMFs are, what they’re doing to our health, and he gives us simple steps we can do to reduce our exposure to electromagnetic fields at home.
|Also Available On Your Favorite Podcast Player (click below)
Free to Listen On: Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, iHeartRadio
Who Is Peter Sullivan
Peter Sullivan is the founder and CEO of Clear Light Ventures, Inc., as well as an environmental health funder who focuses on toxins and wireless safety.
He has spent the last 15 years successfully recovering his two sons from autism and sensory issues. In the same time period, he recovered from mercury poisoning and the effects of high levels of wireless and EMF exposure.
Peter’s work on detoxification and EMF have been featured in:
- Toxin Toxout: Getting Harmful Chemicals Out of Our Bodies and Our World,
- The Out of Sync Child Grows Up: Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder in the Adolescent and Adult Years, and
- CNN’s Morgan Spurlock: Inside Man.
Peter serves on the advisory board for the International Institute for Building-Biology & Ecology and on the board of Pure Earth.
- How Peter went from a techie to a wireless safety advocate
- How he improved his health and the health of his family by managing EMFs in his home
- What Are EMFs and what’s the difference between electrical fields and magnetic fields
- How you can reduce EMFs while you work on computer or tablet
- Why Air Tube headphones are a better choice than traditional headphones
- What is the difference between ionizing(X rays, nuclear radiation) radiation and nonionizing radiation
- How nonionizing radiation (cell phones, WiFi) can damage cells
- How EMFs can trigger our cells to artificially open pathways (ie calcium channels) the body may not actually want opened
- How thermal radiation from our cell phone can heat up our brain after we make a call and the hidden warning inside your cell phone
- EMFs are causing inflammation and inflammation is linked to most disease
- What are the most common health symptoms/complaints that can be traced back to EMFs
- EMFs can cause DNA damage which can lead to fertility problems and childhood developmental issues
- How do kids with autism respond to EMFs and why all kids are more vulnerable to electromagnetic fields
- Why Peter created his “Clearspace tent” that blocks all electromagnetic fields
- EMFs trigger the fight or flight response and how that impacts our long term health
- What are the simple steps you can take to reduce EMF exposure in your home
- What is the safe distance away from a cell tower if you’re buying a home
- Is airplane mode sufficient enough to protect us from EMF
- How should we expect to feel once we reduce EMFs in our lives
Wired Baby Monitor and Air Tube Headphones
Links and Other Info From The Show
*This post contains affiliate links*
More From Peter Sullivan
Clear Light Ventures Find various articles on wireless safety and links to further resources to learn even more.
Peter on YouTube Peter has tons of great videos on wireless safety on his YouTube Channel.
Wireless Safety Card In depth information on how to reduce EMF exposure
Films on EMF Safety
My original Facebook Live interview with Peter Sullivan