I am a huge fan of coffee enemas, but when I first heard about them, I was quick to dismiss them. Like most people, I couldn’t get passed the “ick factor”. There was no way I was going to even think about trying them. However, as the years past, I continued to hear about the benefits of doing a coffee enema on various health podcasts and blogs. Since my health was continuing to decline I decided why not give it a try.
I’ll be honest, the first one was not fun, but I did feel noticeably different afterwards. The biggest thing I noticed was, as odd as it sounds, I just felt happier and my brain felt clearer. I’ve been hooked ever since, and they are a regular part of my healing journey.
I reached out to fellow coffee enema lover and detox expert, Wendy Myers and invited her on to my podcast to talk all about the benefits of doing coffee enemas.
In this episode of The Happy Healthy Family Podcast, we discuss how coffee enamas can
- Stimulate bile flow
- Boost glutathione levels by 600% (the body’s master antioxidant)
- Cleanse the liver
- Support detox symptoms
- and a whole lot more!
The Happy Healthy Family Podcast Episode 23
Feel Better Fast With Coffee Enemas w/Wendy Myers
Click Below To Listen For Free On Your Favorite Podcast Player:
Detox Your Liver, Boost Glutathione, & Gain Mental Clarity
The thought of doing a coffee enema may sound crazy, but it’s an effective way to stimulate bile flow, cleanse the liver, and support detoxification. A happy side effect is the boost in mental clarity and your overall mood.
I welcome Wendy Myers. We discuss the many health benefits of doing a coffee enema. We also discuss where they fit into an overall detox strategy, and answer all the questions you didn’t know you had about coffee enemas.
Full Spectrum, No EMF Portable Infrared Saunas: Non Off Gassing Materials with Advanced Earthing Technology and Negative Ion Release.
- Where did coffee enemas originate
- Coffee enemas can help relieve pain
- Why we should include coffee enemas in our detox regimen
- Caffeine in coffee stimulates bile flow and cleanse liver
- Glutathione production boosted by 600%
- Other health benefits of a coffee enema
- Why Wendy & I both do a coffee enema when we get cranky
- Where do C.Es fit into a detox strategy
- My “miracle detox morning”
- Wendy’s morning detox circuit
- Why do we absorb all the coffee sometimes
- Why coffee and not water or other liquid
- Coffee enemas vs colonics
- Some caffeine sensitive people can still tolerate enemas
- What kind of equipment is needed and what coffee is best
- What’s the best posture to be in for the procedure
- Why it’s a good idea to take binders before
- Coffee enemas and intermittent fasting
- Why you won’t become dependent if doing regular enemas
- 3 tips for happier, healthier families
- What Wendy is up to you next
Links and Other Info From The Show:
My Coffee Enema Article : Why You Should Try A Coffee Enema (benefits & risks)
Products Mentioned On The Show
- Crystal Energy
- Healthy Salt
- Purity Coffee
- SA Wilsons Coffee
- PureLife Enema Coffee
- PureLife Enema Kit
- Seeking Health Enema Kit
More With Wendy Myers:
Connect With Wendy
- Facebook, Instagram YouTube
- Myers Detox Program
- Mitochondria Detox Program
- Myers Detox Store
Wendy Myers is founder of Myersdetox.com. She is a detox expert and functional diagnostic nutritionist in Los Angeles, CA. She is the #1 bestselling author of Limitless Energy: How to Detox Toxic Metals to End Exhaustion and Chronic Fatigue. Wendy hosts two podcasts, including the Live to 110 Podcast about Detox and the Supercharged Podcast about Bioenergetics. Passionate about the importance of detox to live a long disease free life, she created the revolutionary Myers Detox Protocol after working with thousands of clients.
References, Studies, Further Reading