Heal Your Gut: The Surprising Link Between the Belly & the Brain
My wife has nearly cured her once severe asthma. Seasonal allergy symptoms have dramatically decreased for both my wife and my son with autism. I personally have less joint pain, less stomach bloat, and more energy. Furthermore, my wife and I have maintained a 100+ pound combined weight loss for years. We were able to achieve these remarkable results by focusing on our gut health through clean eating and a paleo type lifestyle. If our successes aren’t persuasive enough, consider the mounting research that is all saying the same thing. It’s time to Heal Your Gut.
- “The Surprising link between the mind and the stomach.” –New Statesmen
- “Gut Bacteria May Play a Role in Autism: Evidence is mounting that microbes exacerbate or perhaps even cause some of autism’s symptoms.”-Scientific American
- “Gut Bacteria Can Ease Autoimmune Disease” -Healthline
- “Understanding the True Cause of Autoimmune Disease. -AmyMeyersMD.com
Heal Your Gut: The Surprising Link Between the Belly & the Brain
A quick Google search on gut health yields some pretty powerful headlines like these. Scientists are finally discovering how the digestive system influences the rest of the body and the brain. It’s becoming quite clear that a healthy gut is essential to living our best life and enjoying good health for our families & ourselves.
Heal Your Gut for Autism
The common belief is that autism is strictly a disorder that affects the brain only, but now mainstream scientists are realizing that the gut is influencing the brain and may even be making symptoms of autism worse. There is even research suggesting that the microbes in the gut may actually cause autism. Long time readers of this blog know that a major component of our autism treatment plan is on healing our son’s gut and restoring balance in his gut microbes. We do this using the principles you will learn about including diet and lots of fermented foods.
Heal Your Gut for Good Health
“The Gut is the Gateway to Good Health”-Amy Meyers MD
Autism isn’t the only condition caused or exacerbated by poor gut health. The cause of food allergies, chronic pain, low energy, thyroid disease, autoimmune disease, & obesity can be poor gut health. The gut is the gateway to health. When your digestive system is not working properly it can cause more than just stomach pain, gas, or constipation. Because the bulk of the immune system is found in the gut, an unhealthy gut causes an unhealthy immune system, which then leads to an array of health problems.
Heal Your Gut for Happiness
An unhealthy gut can also contribute to poor sleep, anxiety, OCD, depression, & mood swings. Many of our neurotransmitters are made in the gut. Neurotransmitters, like dopamine & serotonin, are chemicals made by the body. These can be our “feel good” chemicals are our “leave me the heck alone” chemicals. They can make us act either like grumpy old men or happy carefree kids. To live our best life and experience true happiness, we have to focus on healing our guts.
Heal Your Gut: Are you Ready?
It can feel a bit daunting to start work on healing our digestive issues, but then to spend time searching for practical solutions at a price you can afford? Forget about it. But what if, everything you need (and then some) came together in one magical package, for the most affordable price ever? Well, you’re in luck, because that’s exactly what’s happening.
Learn How to Heal Your Gut
The My Gut Super Bundle
I spent over a year reading dozens of books, searching for quality blogs, and listening to hours upon hours of podcasts to learn all I know about how to heal your gut. I am very pleased to be an affiliate for an amazing product, or rather, an amazing group of products that should make learning how to heal your gut so much easier for you.
- 16 ebooks,
- 5 eCourses,
- 3 videos,
- 1 massive summit full of expert videos.
Sounds Expensive, right? Don’t Worry. It’s Really Not!!! It’s less than what most spend at the movies.
I want to assure you that these are top-quality resources. They cover everything you need to heal your gut… tummy-soothing recipes, meal plans, quick-start guides, in-depth education, and so much more. Many of the contributors in this bundle are the very same people that taught me what I know now. I found many of their books, blogs, and even videos after hours of research. Now, they are all here in one place. It’s so easy and inexpensive for you to learn all you need to heal your gut or your child’s gut and start getting relief now!
For less than the cost of some high-quality probiotics, you’ll get a complete library to help you:
- End your digestive complaints (you know what they are)
- Identify your own trigger foods and how to eat for digestibility
- Discover how to make gut-healing fermented foods at home – and cheaply!
- Choose the best probiotics and other supplements
- Simplify your meal planning routine with gut-healing recipes and meal plans
- and finally get your health back.
Plus, it comes with $40 worth of bonus offers for tummy-friendly, real food products. That’s worth more than you’ll pay for the whole package, so you’re coming out ahead.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 25 digital products and it’s worth over $695!
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $695 worth of amazing products at a great discount!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start the healing journey!
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
No one should put up with poor digestive health because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need.
Embracing a healthy lifestyle is an important first step. But to really experience holistic health, you need to get your digestive system back on track.
- Autoimmunity and the gut
- Scientific American
- New Statesmen
- 10 Signs You Have Leaky Gut
- Heal Leaky Gut
- A single species of gut bacteria can reverse autism-related social behavior in mice